Sunday, June 8, 2008

Keepin' Cool Weekly Topic #1 - Favorite Pattern

So for this week's topic, make a post on your own blog sharing YOUR favorite pattern(s) with us! Don't have a favorite site? That's fine! Show us a photo of one of the cloths you have made and really loved, even if it was just a made up pattern!

I don't know if I have a favorite dishcloth pattern. I've only made a few and I've enjoyed them all. Although I'm not a fan of the ones that are REALLY hole-y as my fingers and nails get caught in them. The ones I have made came from Knitting Pattern Central or from one of those small pamphlet pattern books with a baby theme and a garden theme.

1 comment:

gypsyknits said...

wwaahhhh.........I missed the dishcloth swap. I don't know how I miss these things.......could be I am busy starting more projects. Yep! That's it! LOL