Those of you who know me know that I couldn't resist this one!
Color Swap - Orange Questionnaire
1. Are you a yarn snob (do you prefer high-end/natural fibers)? Do you avoid Red Heart and Lion Brand? Or is it all the same to you?
I am really enjoying discovering all the great yarns that are out there. I’m not a fan of acrylic yarns.
2. Do you spin? Crochet?
At the moment I only knit.
3. What other crafts or Do-It-Yourself things do you like to do?
My life right now is pretty busy with work, classes, knitting, and life in general. But during the spring and summer months I do attempt at gardening (generally only somewhat successful).
4. What is/are your favorite yarn/s to knit with?
Right now I’m really digging knitting with sock yarns, cottons, and bamboo blends. But there are so many great yarns out there that I have yet to try. I'm looking forward to exploring!
5. What fibers do you absolutely *not* like?
I'm over the novelty yarns for myself.
6. What is/are your current knitting obsession/s?
Probably socks and bags. I’m trying my hand at a few fitted garments as well.
7. What is/are your favorite item/s to knit?
I’ve been very please with my new found sock knitting success.
8. What are you knitting right now?
Socks, more socks, a felted bag, and a tank sweater, with plans for two more sweaters on the way.
9. Are you a sock knitter?
10. What's your favorite color? Or--do you have a color family/season/palette you prefer? Are there any colors you hate?
I’m a total fall baby and love the colors of the leaves as they are turning. Pumpkin is also one of my favorites. Not the bright fake plastic pumpkin but the warm delicious pumpkin pie. Mmmmmm…..pumpkin…..
11. Do you have an Amazon or other online wish list?
Yep. Check out the link on the side bar.
12. Do you have any allergies? (smoke, pets, fibers, perfume, etc.)
Not me. But my Honey is allergic to cats.
13. Do you have any religious prohibitions or restrictions?
14. What's your favorite scent? (for candles, bath products etc.)
Baked goods maybe. Lilac or lavender too. Vanilla is always good.
15. Do you burn candles?
Yes. (A pumpkin pie candle is burning right now).
16. Do you have a sweet or salt tooth?
More of a sweet tooth but I’m trying to watch my eating habits with Weight Watchers. (Although it’s hard right now with all these great pumpkin flavored goodies popping up!)
17. Do you drink coffee, tea or cocoa?
Mostly tea, but I do coffee too.
18. What is your family situation? Do you have any pets?
I live with my Honey. No pets. No kids.
19. What are some of your favorite things?
Knitting, real pumpkin anything, my back yard, my side porch, chai tea, reading, my family, everything that has to do with fall, shopping.
20. Is there anything that you collect?
I’m beginning to build on my yarn stash. I think it’s officially a stash now.
21. What is your favorite holiday?
If only Autumn was a holiday, sigh. I’m not a huge go all out fan of Halloween and Thanksgiving. But I like them enough. But going out to the local farms for apple and pumpkin picking is like a holiday for me. It helps a little that my birthday is in October and it’s like a hayride celebration for me.
22. What is your birthday? (You don't have to tell the year)
October 17th. (I’m a bicentennial baby.)
I've also signed up for a Fall Swap and am looking forward to more fall fun mail!
WIPs to be posted soon.