Saturday, August 23, 2008

Playing catch up

Being back to work these past two weeks has me behind in SO many things around here. We'll start the catching up by responding to the past two weeks of SP12 questions.
Week #10: Which Olympic event would best describe your knitting/knitting style?
I'm a bad Olympian. I didn't make it past the tryouts. Every so often I try out for the quick dashes in track and field and only sometimes to I actually finish. Usually a little birdy or something distracts me and my eyes follow it over the the poll volting and I think I'll try my hand at that. But before I really get my groove going another birdy comes along. Who knows where else on the field I might end up to try my hand at.
Week #11: What is the best thing you've ever received in the mail?
In my book, all mail not a bill or a flyer of some sort is good mail. But the best mail is unexpected mail from a friend. Next to that it would have to be any sort of package. It thrills me to no end to come home to a box on my doorstep!

And now to catch up on laundry....

3 comments:

Sonya said...

I love coming to your blog and hearing Van Morrison.

Ally Jay said...

I hear what you say about the unexpected mail from a friend. It's so lovely to think they've been thinking of you.
Don't work too hard.

gypsyknits said...

ohhhh...... a package is so wonderful to recieve:) I rank no bills as a BIG plus! lol