Friday, December 19, 2008

Special Delivery

The Little Man is coming to visit tomorrow!!!! Can you believe it??? He's actually coming to see and stay with his Aunt Wendy for a few days!!!! And then we'll head up north together for the holidays. Forgive me if you continue to not hear much from me around here during the holidays. I'll be a little occupied. hee hee!


However, if you are the type for prayer or even just meaningful thoughts, I would appreciate any and all that you can send in the direction of Bethlehem, PA. My old college roomie just had her second child a week ago. Problem is, he's 2 months early and only 2 lbs 13 oz. He's got a hole in his heart and things have been quite scary all week. This is going to be a trying time for their family through the holidays.

3 comments:

SissySees said...

Prayers to the north. You enjoy your visit with your special visitor!

Jennifer said...

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your friends little one.

Ruth Brannigan said...

I LOVE THE LITTLE ONES. He is a confection. Enjoy him as he grows. You'll always be so special in his life.

Love the milk bubbles!

RMB