…Fullfill its original destiny!
Mom purchased this yarn for me for my birthday and I hesitated to take on such a large repetitive project. I'm dearly afraid that I'll put it aside and not ever finish it.
2. Finish Isabella
I started her back in April of '07 in hopes that she'd be ready to wear for Mom's 50th in August. Needless to say, I stalled at the finishing. What a shame. She was coming along so nicely. Maybe she'll be ready for this summer's fun.
It's so sad that I don't even know when I started this one. Nor do I know exactly how many squares I have finished. I do know that there are more than enough to construct a beautiful warm blanket and maybe a throw pillow or something. Stacey, you may need to pay me a visit to get this one going!
4. Finish Mr. Greenjeans a.k.a. Pumpkin Patch.The goal was to wear this for Turkey Day.. didn't happen. Anyone see a trend happening here?
7. Stacey's clog pattern. Stacey so kindly sent this pattern along with lots of other fall goodies because she knew I was looking for the perfect clog slipper pattern to begin my winter knits. Things got away from me and I haven't cast on yet.
8. Steeler Socks.
9. and 10. 2 pairs of socks from stash.
Up until this summer I didn't really have a stash. Just left over yarn from projects. But I've caught the bug and the sock yarn is beginning to run a-muck around here. Two of these beauties will next be seen hugging my tootsies with beautiful patterns.
11. Dying to experiment.I'm hoping to explore the world of dying this year.
12. Cherie Amore???Beautiful colors.... calls for a fun spring knit don't you think?