Thursday, July 3, 2008

Stash Yarns

The "perfect sized" stash was a tough question for many of you toanswer. Maybe these stash related questions will be easier:
1) What yarn (that you don't have/haven't used) would make your stash"complete"?
2) What yarn do you never want to be without?


What yarn don't I have that I would love to have in my stash? Well ones that I can think of right now are Noro Silk Garden sock yarn, Wick, Duet Sock yarn, enough Cornucopia for a summer shell, .... ahhh, but there are so many yarns out there that I haven't tried and would love to.

What yarns would I never want to be without? Well, let me think. I'm sure I'll leave something out here. But for starters Malibrigo, Classic Elite Wool Bam Boo, Jitterbug, Dream in Color, and Ty-Dy.

2 comments:

gypsyknits said...

Well now there's some tough questions. Let me see..........I have a little of just about everything in my stash room. I also admit to a problem........using up the last of the yarn. What if they stop making it? What if that color is discontinued?
See? I have some serious yarn issues over here:)

Ally Jay said...

Tough questions. I would like some Debbie bliss cashmerino or some Rowans cotton.
I wouldn't want to be without Patons serenity. I don't care about the colour just love the yarn, a gorgeous bamboo /cotton mix.