Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Where else do you get family like this???

I can't say it any better than this.....
http://angermanagementgirls.blogspot.com/

I'm still feeling the excitement! Everywhere I go, I'm wearing a Steeler fleece scarf that a blogless friend of mine brought over for me for the game. And everywhere I go people are congratulating me on my team's win. I just wish I could be there to feel the pulse and excitement first hand. I guess this is as close as I'm going to get.

I'm part of the Steeler Nation. Are you?

3 comments:

SissySees said...

You know it!

Eileen, Founder, Organizer, Mayor and Chief Cook And Bottle Washer of the Anger Management Girls. said...

People up here in "Steeler Nation" are still walking on air!
How much fun was that game!!!!!
It's like a giant family, everyone is still wearing their Steeler stuff and high fiving total strangers.

Knitting it Out in an Urban Zoo said...

Yay for Steeler Nation!

I have given you an award...come check it out on my blog :)