Thursday, August 9, 2007

Somebody Loves Me!

Somebody loves me! Somebody loves me! Somebody loves me! (Imagine me dancing around like the goober I am and singing like Sandra Bullock in Miss Congeniality (remember the part where she sings "I think you love me. You wanna kiss me. You wanna hug me." in that annoying little tune?)) I came home from a VERY long first day back to work and this is what I found on my doorstep. Only problem is... I don't know who they're from!?!?!? I am totally tickled pink (well pink isn't really my color but you get my point) but I don't know who to thank.

I'm absolutely in LOVE with so many patterns I don't know where I'll start first! Well, maybe the bag on the front cover! It's totally me!

By the way, head over to Cass's blog for a fun little contest to win yummy yarn and books and be sure to tell her I sent you!!!

2 comments:

Virtuous said...

Great back to school package!!! :oD

*crosses off book from your swap package* :op

Alana said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier! I haven't been blogging all that long either, so it's fun to meet new people.

You asked about the dishcloth patterns. The multi-colored one was from the book 'Kitchen Bright Dishcloths' (Leisure Arts) and was knit with Sugar & Cream color 00190, Painted Desert.

I found the pattern for the diagonal striped one at Knitting Pattern Central. The name of the design is 'Wheatfields'. There's another one at KP Central called Bee Stitch, and that might be similar to the one in my Kitchen Brights book. That one's called Bee Stitch, too.