The rules are: Use the first letter of your name to answer each of the questions. They must be real places, names, things ... nothing made up! If you can't think of anything, skip it. You CAN'T use your name for the boy/girl name question. If your name happens to start with the same letter as mine, sorry, but you can't use my answers! So join in the fun...
My name: Wendy
1. Famous Singer: Will Smith
2. Four letter word: walk
3. Street: Wilmington Ave.
4. Color: winter white
5. Gifts/Presents: wrist watch
6. Vehicle: wagon
7. Things in a Souvenir Shop: wild flower seeds
8. Boy's Name: Wilder
9. Girl's Name: Wilka
10. Movie Title: Wedding Crashers
11. Drink: water
12. Occupation: waiter
13. Celebrity: Winona Rider
14. Magazine: Woman’s Day
15. U.S. City: Weirton, West Virginia
16. Pro Sports: Washington Redskins
17. Fruit: Watermellon
18. Reason for Being Late for Work: was looking for a parking spot
19. Something You Throw Away: wet paper towels
20. Things You Shout: Wait for me!
21. Cartoon Character: Woody Woodpecker
TAG! If you're reading this and want to Participate, then you're tagged! It's fun to do! Can you believe I was able to do this in less than 2 minutes this morning? It’s amazing how clearly you can think when on cold medication!
What a wonderful way to start a Wednesday!
Only 15 days till my B-Day!!!