Thursday, June 19, 2008

7 MEME

James over at Subdue it with a Sweater, an amazing knitter and blogger that I've recently discovered, tagged me for the 7 things meme. And since I'm putting off blogging about my weekend away and I have two secret swap pals out there that might be looking for more information about me, I thought I would appease.

"The rules of the game get posted at the beginning. Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer."

1) What was I doing 10 years ago?

  • finishing college
  • preparing to move out of state and away from my family
  • in the beginning stages of the first real love affair of my life (the same one that recently ended by the way)
2) What are 5 things on my to-do list for today?

  • grocery shop and actually cook dinner
  • organize my calendar(s)
  • make some progress on either the BSJ or the BOGO bag
  • finish putting away my things from this past weekend's trip (cousin's wedding + beach time with family)
  • catch up on reading blogs
3) Snacks I enjoy:

  • # 1 - any kind of baked goods if they are soft and moist. We're talking muffins, cookies, cakes, soft pretzels, pies, breads, you name it.
  • popcorn
  • jello
  • popsicles / ice cream
  • fruit
  • licorice and/or gummy products
  • granola bars
4) Things I would do if I were a billionaire:

  • buy a house, maybe two
  • set my nephew up for college (he's not quite 2 years old yet so who knows how expensive college will be when he finally gets there)
  • travel to several exotic places
  • share it with my parents and brothers so that they could do something that they would really enjoy
  • ???????
5) Places I have lived:

  • SouthWesternPA
  • SouthCentralPA
  • NorthernVA
6) Jobs I have had:

  • farm market hand
  • camp counselor
  • medical office extra set of hands to file paperwork and other odd things
  • hostess / waitress
  • teacher
7) Friends I want to know more about (if you've done the meme, please disregard)

No comments: